Custom Search

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Sir Cliff Richard

February 9 & 10 - Genting Highland, Arena of Stars

Sir Cliff Richard is making a trip to Malaysia to perform at Genting Highlands, one of Malaysia's famous mountain resort on February 9 & 10. Tickets from Rm 100 to Rm 655.

I remember attending his concert in Kuala Lumpur National Stadium sometime 1n 1995. I had a good time. The audience were singing along with him, and we thoroughly enjoyed the performance. You'll be surprised, some of the audience practically grew up with his songs. I liked his songs because my mum listened to them.


I grew up during Michael Jackson's era (my age showing!) and when he had a tour around Asia around the same time (1994) I went to the concert, and I remembered it was not cheap then! (He has not made modifications to his face yet then).

I think those 2 music concerts are those that I went to and liked most.

0 comments:

Feed Shark